Sunday, June 29, 2008

EAT with the Dog

The Dog came to town over the weekend. So we had a little Saturday night get together. All the good buddies (+ Garmen) came out for eats, drinks, and smokes.

I suggested Carmine's in So Pas. I think it's one of my favorite Italian restaurant in the area. There's sports bar where you can hang out. The food are pretty good and the portion generous. I pretty much enjoy whatever I ordered here. Lately it's been Linguini and clams in cream sauce, and Pasta Rosa.

Clockwise: Chicken Cacciatore, Chicken Cacciatore with lots of red chilli peppers, Sausage and Peppers, Lasagna, Gnocchi Carmine, Pasta Rosa. Below:Linguini and Clams, and more Lasagna.

We finished of the night with some stogies at Ciniza. We sat around and shoot the breeze till that last puff of the cigar.

I love these picture of T. Reminded me of someone...I can't quite place it. Must be the hat.

Yeah, good times. Always nice to have the Dog back in town.

3 comments:

victor pete maningo said...

Ahhhh... I miss good buddies (and Garmen). Warm summer nights hanging at Paseo...that's a good night.

richtuzon said...

did you eat all those dishes?

Tanner said...

Looks good Larry! Those portions are huge! I've lived near that place for 10 years now and I've only made it to the bar part. I gotta start thinking about food BEFORE beer next time. Hey, who's that other lady with the long, flowing....oh wait. He's gonna hit me with his bike now.