Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eat in Sydney

We left from LAX on Thur night. Got in to Sydney on Sat morning. Dang! Lost a whole day. Then we can't check in to our hotel till the afternoon. So, in the meantime we work up an appetite. When dinner time rolled around, we went to the Darling Harbour district looking for a seafood dinner.

Blue Fish claimed to have the be Fish n' Chips in town. Because of my fondness for Fish n' Chips, I couldn't passed this up. We seated outdoors and had a great view overlooking the water. When the Fish n Chips came, it wasn't serve as nuggets of fish as is usually typical. It came as a nice size fillet.
Although it's the only Fish n Chips in town that I ate, I think lived up to the claim. It has to be one of the best Fish n Chips I eaten...anywhere. MA's seafood basket wasn't bad either. Beside the fish, there's shrimp and calamari cooked just right, nice and tender and quite good.
For tomorrow night...more seafood down by the Harbourside.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

OH MAN!!! You're blogging from Australia. That's cool man. That aussie fish looks aces. Larry, if you go surfing, watch out for bondi cigars and brown-eyed mullets! Bring me back a boomer!!